$uccess Classes continues the tradition of bringing you the finest wealth building Instructors in the industry, and we’re bringing them right to your door to guide you to the life you’ve been waiting for!
Scroll down to view all classes/trainings
Creating Wealth with Apartment Buildings
April 27, 2013 – Denver, CO
May 11, 2013 – Cincinnati/Dayton, OH
June 15, 2013 – Denver, CO
July 27, 2013 – Sacramento, CA
Anthony is founder of $uccess Classes and President of Apartment Mentors LLC. Anthony’s specialty as a national speaker and educator is teaching regular people how to successfully invest in Apartment Buildings.
He’ll show you why apartments/multi-units make sense in today’s market, how to buy with no money down and how not to get screwed by a seller!!
Wouldn’t you like to know why some people find it easier to buy an Apartment Complex than a single family home? Come learn how they did it and get in on some terrific cash flow. 2 of Anthony Chara’s recent students purchased a 150 unit complex in Louisiana with about $2000 out of pocket. Would you like to know how they did it?
Then come to our 1-Day workshop!
What you’ll learn at the 1-Day Apartment Workshop:
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Apartments
- Differences between Apts. & SFH’s
- ‘Lingo’ You Need to Know
- Key Ratios Used in Analyzing Apts.
- Analyze the ‘Numbers’ on Real Complexes
- Bring your own deals to be analyzed ‘live’!!
**Early Bird Bonus – Register by end of day April 19th for the April 27th Denver, CO, Workshop,
by May 3rd for the May 11th Cincy/Dayton, OH, Workshop,
by June 7th for the June 15th Denver, CO, Workshop,
or by July 19th for the July 27th Sacrmento, CA, Workshop and receive 2 for 1 Pricing.**
$97 per person
(Includes 50+ page Workbook/Study Guide)
1-Day Webinar Video Workshop on Apartment/Multi-Unit Investing
Over 6 hours of video in webinar format including 2 hours showing you how we analyze and make adjustments to 5 individual properties. Video also includes detailed explanations on the Advantages and Disadvantages of Apartment investing, differences between Apts. and SFH’s, Key Terms investors need to understand and practice exercises to teach and reinforce key calculations you must know about Apts.
$97 – Instant Download (approx 450MB) – SuccessClasses.com Web Special
$197 (+7.95 S&H) – CDs and Hard Copy – SuccessClasses.com Web Special
4-Day Boot Camp
on Apartment/Multi-Unit Investing,
including the 7-Step process of Apartment Purchasing
- Overview – Advantages and Disadvantages of Apartment/Commercial investing, differences between Apts. and SFH’s, Key Terms investors need to understand and practice exercises to teach and reinforce key calculations everyone must know about Apts.
- Locating – In addition to the usual places to find deals, you’ll learn the not so usual techniques I use to find deals that others don’t teach. I’ll show you over 16 places to find properties that you may not have known about before.
- Quick Analysis – You’ll learn how to analyze a property in 5-10 minutes, not 5-10 hours or 5-10 days.
- Making an Offer – You’ll learn how to make an offer that will catch the Seller’s attention and how to package that offer for maximum effectiveness
- Financing – You’ll learn current financing strategies such as; traditional 20-25% down programs as well as little to no money down techniques including Master Lease Options and Wrap Mortgages. Over 13 strategies in all.
- Due-Diligence – You’ll spend hours learning what documents to ask for from the seller, how to analyze them to avoid getting screwed by the seller, along with how to properly inspect the actual property to make sure you’re not inheriting the seller’s problems.
- Negotiations – Learn techniques and strategies to get what you need from Sellers with roll-play exercises right in the class.
- Closing – You’ll learn what to look for and expect at the closing table. The hard part should be done by the time you get here. Now is the time to make sure the details of the contract & loan have been followed so that the Deed and DOT or Mortgage are recorded correctly.
- Other Bonus Topics – Depending on the current market situation and available time in the class, you’ll learn more about Timing The RE Market and/or Property Management. I even invite some of my students to come back to the event to teach you about their own deals. You’ll also learn from my successes and my mistakes so you go into your own deals with your eyes wide open.
Upcoming Boot Camp Dates:
April 18-21, 2013 (Dates Confirmed)
Grand Rapids, MI
May 30-June 2, 2013 (Dates Confirmed)
June 6-9, 2013
July or August, 2013
July 11-14, 2013
August or September, 2013
We will add other dates as they become available!
$995 per person
Are you ready to find your purpose and passion?
Define your dreams? Find your light in the world?
START THE NEW YEAR OFF RIGHT!
CREATE YOUR VISION!
Certified Life Coach
RN, BSN, CPCC
Reach Your Summit and Beyond
2013 VISION BOARD WORKSHOP
What is a vision board?
A vision board is a system of collaging pictures, images and words from various types of media (magazines, books, photos and cards) that allows you to discover and manifest your inner desires, passions and goals.
Do you have trouble setting goals and living your dreams?
A vision board is a physical picture of your desired reality. Constructing a vision board allows you to envision your goals and create an object that symbolizes your future life. What you’ll take home is a poster-board that is a visual representation or blueprint of the life of your dreams.
Do you have great ideas and don’t seem to manifest them?
Now is the time to experience the power of group energy and support in manifesting your inner desires, passions and goals. If you can dream it, you can achieve it.
Do you know there is more out there for you in life, but don’t know where to begin?
You don’t have to be artistic; you just need the willingness to create the life you want and to have fun. Be sure to bring any personal items, trinkets, pictures or magazines that you would like to use on your vision board.
Bring a friend for 50% off your registration!!
Saturday, June 8, 2013
9:00am to 1:00pm
$59.00 per person (or only $89 for two!)
Includes Coaching Consult (For new clients only)
Single Person – 6/8/13 Denver Workshop
Two Person Deal – 6/8/13 Denver Workshop
Raising Private Money for Any Real Estate, Anywhere!
Attorney Jillian Ivey Sidoti
Hey! Have you ever said, “I’m looking for investors”!!
I must hear the phrase “I’m looking for investors” every single day.
What most innocent folks don’t know is that they are violating securities laws by uttering those very words. Now these normally law abiding citizens don’t mean to offend the SEC or their local, friendly state securities board, but unfortunately, they are, because they may just have made an offer to sell securities.
The definition for a “security” was outlined in SEC V. HOWEY CO., 328 U. S. 293 (1946):
“Under Section 2(a)(1) of the Securities Act of 1933, “unless the context otherwise requires,” the term “security” includes any note, stock, treasury stock, security future, bond, debenture, evidence of indebtedness, certificate of interest or participation in any profit-sharing agreement, collateral-trust certificate, preorganization certificate or subscription, transferable share, investment contract, voting-trust certificate, certificate of deposit for a security, fractional undivided interest in oil, gas, or other mineral rights, any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege on any security, certificate of deposit, or group or index of securities (including any interest therein or based on the value thereof), or any put, call, straddle, option, or privilege entered into on a national securities exchange relating to foreign currency, or, in general, any interest or instrument commonly known as a “security”, or any certificate of interest or participation in, temporary or interim certificate for, receipt for, guarantee of, or warrant or right to subscribe to orpurchase, any of the foregoing.”
This means that any time you ask for money, that you will have control over, to gain a profit for the “investing” party, you have sold a security. It does not matter if you term it as a loan or as a “percentage of the profits.” It’s a security.
Jillian Sidoti of the Law Office of Jillian Sidoti is the expert on money raising techniques for real estate companies. After working in commercial real estate doing condo conversions for many years, Jillian started a firm that specializes in securities transactional legal matters such as Private Placement Memorandums, SEC compliance, Regulation A filings, Direct Public Offerings, and Intrastate Offerings.
Learn how to Raise Money for your Deals the right way by coming to Jillian’s 1-Day Workshop where you’ll learn how to:
- Raise private capital without breaking the law
- Use private money to purchase any type of real estate
- Position your real estate company so that capital raising efforts are effective
- What needs to be on your website for effective and legal money raising
- Come away with a comprehensive list of the documents needed to protect yourself and your investors
- Find out where serious investors are hiding
Jillian’s next workshop is in Denver, CO, on Sunday October 28, 2012, from 9am to 5pm.
You have 2 choices for participation. Choice #1 – Includes Jillian’s Home Study Course (as described below) and admission to her 1-Day workshop is included at no extra charge. Choice #2 – Admission to her 1-Day Workshop only. Keep reading for the details on both choices/options for participation.
Her course includes 6 sections covering topics such as:
- Course #1: Setting Up Your Real Estate Investment Company
- Course #2: Writing Your Real Estate Business Plan
- Course #3: Private Money Basics – Staying within the Law
- Course #4: What to Offer Your Investors
- Course #5: How to Find Investors
- Course #6: Putting Your Offering Together
As an extra bonus you’ll also receive the following:
1. Disc 1: Includes samples of operating agreements, partnership agreements, real estate investment trusts, and articles on tax treatments of LLC and the “why’s” of using an LLC
2. Disc 2: Includes a comprehensive spreadsheet program so that you may create dynamic financials along with a real estate business plan template for your use
3. Disc 3: Includes SEC guides, articles, sample purchaser qualification form, sample subscription, and FORM D revisions
4. Disc 4: Includes templates for marketing campaigns, sample agreements, articles, and press release samples
5. Disc 5: Includes a comprehensive state regulations guide, real estate questions to initially think about, and a sample PPM.
Cost for the course now is only $995, plus, you’ll receive a voucher for $1000 credit that Jillian will tell you more about at the workshop. If you’re a member of any of the RE Clubs I sponsor, just enter your ‘coupon code’ that I talk about at the meetings and you get a 20% discount off the list price. That’s approximately a $200 savings. This offer also allows you to bring a guest with you for no additional charge. Just like all of our courses, we offer a 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied.
Choice #2 – If you just want to come to the workshop and learn a ton of great information, it’s only $97 per person. However, if you sign up by the Early Bird Registration deadline of October 12th, you get 2 for 1 admission. Just sign up now and pay for yourself and we’ll contact you to get your guest’s information. Plus, if you’re a member of any of the RE Clubs I sponsor in the area, just enter your ‘coupon code’ when you check out and you’ll get another 20% off. Sign up early and you’ll get a 60% discount off retail pricing!!! You’ll pay less than $39 per person.
and Entity Structuring Workshop Coming Soon
Attorney Stephanie Long
50-60 million lawsuits are filed in the U.S. each year. Did you know you have a one in four chance of being sued in your lifetime?
In this informative presentation, learn from an experienced attorney how to reduce your lawsuit risk while protecting your hard-earned assets. Learn the requirements for setting up a business entity, how to run your business properly, and how forming your business in different states can offer more asset protection. Learn how to protect your personal residence. Other topics also include state exemptions, jurisdictional issues, insurance protection, and much more!
Ms. Long, of Estill and Long LLC, has extensive experience providing tax planning and business advice to her clients. She advises real estate investors and business owners with entity structuring, tax and business planning and asset protection. As a frequent national seminar speaker and collegiate instructor, she has spoken to and has helped thousands on business and tax planning techniques important to real estate investors and business owners.
Ms. Long is also President of REITS, Inc., a company providing educational services to both business owners and real estate investors. She is author to numerous articles and books, including the Real Estate Investors Tax Edge, a tax planning book for real estate investors, published under the JK Lasser Series, America’s Best Selling Tax Guides.
**Early Bird Bonus – Register by ??? and receive 2 for 1 pricing.**
$97 per person
Learn How to Reduce Your Taxes
to Your Absolute Minimum Workshop
Attorney Stephanie Long
Did you know that your taxes are the single largest expense you will ever pay in your lifetime? Learn from a tax savings expert, author and attorney, and Colorado’s own, Stephanie Long, how to reduce your taxes to the legal minimum.
You can save thousands off your tax bill by learning the tax savings techniques that few people ever learn about. Instead of giving that money to Uncle Sam; take a vacation, buy a new car, or put that money away for a rainy day.
At this event, you will learn about the following tax reduction techniques:
- How to use business entities for asset protection and tax planning
- Travel, Automobile, and Meals and Entertainment Deductions
- Like Kind Exchanges
- Capital Gains
- Real Estate Professional and Dealer Rules
- Rental Properties
- Hiring your children/spouse
- Retirement Plans
- Audit Proofing Techniques
- Much, Much More!
There is a way, and only the people who know about it can benefit from it. The Tax Strategies Seminar will show you how to reduce your tax bill, starting right now!
**Early Bird Bonus – Register by ??? and receive 2 for 1 pricing.**
$97 per person